Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions Of Use
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, Chalkbox Services Limited agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Chalkbox Services Limited. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and are copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY (updated May 2018)
Privacy and protection of information: Chalkbox Services Limited will not sell or release your personal information. Your personal identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information
Your personal information is just that – personal, so we always treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, and rest assured, we never pass on, sell or swap your information with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
We are committed to looking after your data and we will always put you first.
What information do we hold about you?
When you enquire about, or purchase a package or membership, we add your name and email address to our database. We will store and share ONLY this data for our use and no others.
How do we use your information?
Your information allows us to update you with news at the gym, programming, events and any other information that may be of interest to you. If you have not joined the gym as yet, your information allows us to educate you on CrossFit, the gym community and how you can get started at CrossFit ChalkBox Sevenoaks.
If you already receive our marketing communications, we’ll continue to send you these unless you ask us to stop. We hope you enjoy hearing from us just as much as we enjoy putting our updates together, and we promise never to bombard you with too many communications.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you receive our email based marketing communications, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
You also have the right to:
- Ask that we correct or update any personal information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Ask that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- Ask that we stop processing your data or restrict processing where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to us profiling your data, where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request that any data provided by you in the context of actively consenting to some form of processing, be returned to you or transferred to another company in electronic form.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us through our inbox (email@example.com).
Please note that we may ask for proof of identity before providing or updating any personal information we hold about you and if we have a legitimate reason as to why we are unable to fulfil any requests, we will always explain the reasons why.